Looking to make your bathroom look more unique than all of your friends? There are many ways you can make your bathroom stand out from the rest, but which route are you going to take? The professionals at Kitchen and Decor Center are here to inform you about our favorite option. We are talking about a floating bathroom vanity. You can trust us as offer the best bathroom vanities near me.
The Best Option For Your Home
Floating vanities are one of the top bathroom design trends this year and it is easy to see why they have become so popular. A standard vanity cabinet both attaches to the wall and is anchored to the floor, meaning the flooring design ends at the base of the cabinet. A floating vanity is attached to the wall only and therefore gives the appearance of “floating” above the floor and of the floor design extending wall-to-wall.
Wall-hanging vanities have typically been associated with contemporary designs, because of the sleek and simple lines of this vanity style. With greater availability of styles, colors, and materials, today’s floating vanity cabinet is no longer exclusively intended for modern bathroom styles. There are sizes to suit all bathrooms, and a style to complement any bathroom design. So whether you are remodeling a large, spa-style master bathroom or a small, contemporary powder room, a floating vanity may be the perfect choice for you.
Although a floating vanity could be added to your bathroom at any time, ideally it should be done as part of a complete bathroom renovation so that provisions can be made for securely installing the vanity cabinet to the wall. A wall-hanging vanity can be an eye-catching focal point in your new bathroom, and it can be completed with a variety of sink styles and hardware. There are also a number of practical benefits associated with a floating vanity.
Here are just a few of the benefits of incorporating a floating vanity cabinet into your new bathroom:
- Unlike a standard vanity cabinet, which must be installed to the floor, a floating vanity can be installed at any height for the comfort of the household members.
- A floating vanity gives the illusion of more space as it provides unbroken floor space throughout your bathroom.
- It is more practical for cleaning as it keeps the floor clear and there are no awkward edges to clean around at the base of the cabinet.
- The variety of cabinets available today include larger cabinets that provide ample storage space, either with open shelves or a standard closed cabinet.
- Floating vanities suit any size room, but they are very beneficial for a smaller bathroom as the open floor space underneath the cabinet visually opens up a smaller bathroom.
- If you are installing radiant floor heating, a floating vanity allows a greater floor area to give off heat.
- This vanity style can make floor installation easier and allow more scope for a beautiful floor design.
Floating Bathroom Vanity and Other Options
When choosing a bathroom vanity during the remodeling process, you will need to be informed regarding the different options available to you in order to pick the right style and type of vanity. The right bathroom vanity to fit your bathroom needs to provide not only a convenient storage space but also a good anchor for a sink. Moreover, you will need to take into consideration the unique design of your bathroom as well as the functions and utility of the vanity as well as the aesthetic. Whether you pick a quality traditional vanity, a more modern type, or a free-standing vanity, it must be both appealing aesthetically as well as functional. If you’re looking up “bathroom vanities near me,” we at Kitchen and Decor Center not only install bathroom vanities but help you pick out the right style for your bathroom.
Call Us Today
There are a variety of bathroom vanity styles including a floating bathroom vanity, just like there are a variety of tastes and personalities. Kitchen and Decor Center is a top interior decorating and remodeling company in Miami. If you’re looking up “bathroom vanities near me,” call us today!