Are you in the process of remodeling your entire home? There are many rooms in your house that need the proper attention. Many individuals seem to overlook an important room that we use every day in a house. We are talking about closets. When remodeling your home it is important to take a look into closet organization. At Kitchen and Decor Center, we offer the best home remodeling Miami. Trust us to get the job done right.
Time To Get Organized
The first step to creating an efficient, organized closet is getting rid of anything you don’t love or use regularly. We are not saying to throw away half of your shirts, but if something doesn’t fit, donate it. Trust our home remodeling Miami. Our experts also recommended the following tips for organizing closets of any size:
- Take stock before you buy: Once you’ve purged, take a hard look at what remains and make a plan for the best way to store it. Until you’ve taken an inventory, you won’t know what kind of storage you need, and you may end up buying bins and boxes that don’t actually work for you.
- Choose streamlined organizing tools: Especially for a small area, invest in the most space-efficient storage tools you can find. Look for items like slim hangers and shelf dividers rather than wooden hangers or bins with drawers that take up more space.
- Keep things visible and accessible: Choosing organizers that make it easy to see and access everything in your closet. For example, it will be easier to see sweaters separated by shelf dividers than stacked away in boxes. Try to give everything a place to live, especially items such as shoes, which easily go overlooked.
- Take advantage of “found storage”: Use hooks inside the door to gain more hanging space, and grouping long-hanging and short-hanging clothing together to free up a chunk of the floor below the shorter pieces.
Closet Organizers Equal Closet Organization
These specialized organizers are designed to squeeze more space out of closet rods, shelves, drawers, and floors. For most people, all it should take to get a small closet in order are a couple of these recommendations and a few hours on a weekend afternoon.
Ever heard of hanging closet organizers? What about Closet-rod extenders? There are many accessories you can incorporate into your closet to ensure you are optimizing and making most of the space that is available. The following is a list of items we fill will benefit your closet in a great way:
- Hanging closet organizers
- Closet rod extender
- Shelf dividers
- Drawer organizers
- Hook racks
- Shoe racks
Call Us Today
When to comes to closet organization and design, we are the best choice. Trust our expert home remodelers. Kitchen and Decor Center is a family owned and operated a company that truly understands the importance of the “Family First” philosophy, and it has been the key to our growing success. It is this philosophy that allows for seamless cooperation at all levels of our growing organization, from management to staff and all the way up to our customers. And although you may only work with one or two individuals, rest assured that our entire team is behind you. We believe that the family continues to grow with every new customer. Call us today for more information. We take pride in being the best service for home remodeling Miami, FL.