Designing a home can be a fun and creative process. You get the opportunity to create a space in your home that is entirely what you want. You get a lot of freedom, too. At Kitchen and Decor Center, our experts are here for you. We want to make sure that you have the perfect vanity for your newly designed bathroom. Our professional bathroom vanity designer will leave you feeling confident and proud. This is the reason why we offer the best home remodeling Miami.
Design It Your Way
An exceptional vanity design requires careful planning and attention to detail. Luckily, you have professionals who will help you every step of the way. There are plenty of decisions to be made, from the layout and style to the types of sinks and countertops. This six-step process gives you a game plan to follow as you’re designing your new vanity space.
How to Design With A Bathroom Vanity Designer
- Think of a layout to settle on.
- Before you decide on colors, finishes, and fixtures, you have to know where your vanity is going and how big it’s going to be.
- Determine the number of sinks you want.
- You will need to find a vanity style that can accommodate the number of sinks you want.
- Choose your style.
- Once you find the layout that best suits your bathroom and determines how many sinks you want, the next step is to decide on the vanity design.
- Find the right countertop.
- If you are buying a pedestal sink or restoring an old piece of furniture, you might be able to skip this step. Most other designs, including cabinets and repurposed furniture pieces without a top, will require some type of countertop.
- Which type of sink do you want?
- The next step is to determine the type of sinks, such as undermount, drop-in, vessel or wall-mount. After that, choose the color and material for your sink, whether it’s porcelain, natural stone or something else.
- Think about your fixtures.
- It’s time to wrap up your design with fixtures. You may focus most of your attention on your layout and cabinet finishes, but you still need to select your cabinet hardware, faucets, lighting, and mirror. Most important, these should be coordinated with the rest of your design and color scheme.
Call Us Today
When it comes to a bathroom renovation, we are the best choice. Trust our expert bathroom contractors. Start with our professional bathroom vanity designer. Kitchen and Decor Center is a family owned and operated a company that truly understands the importance of the “Family First” philosophy, and it has been the key to our growing success. It is this philosophy that allows for seamless cooperation at all levels of our growing organization, from management to staff and all the way up to our customers. And although you may only work with one or two individuals, rest assured that our entire team is behind you. We believe that the family continues to grow with every new customer. Call us today for more information. We take pride in being the best service for home remodeling Miami. We honestly do offer the best bathroom vanities near me.